Today there is nothing i can do because there is no one can go out with me, Yangli working day shift 9am-9pm and Dihao working also. I really wanna spend sometime with anyone. But i have dated Dihao and ask him to come find me after work. My relative asked me to join them for dinner and I don't want to rejected them since last time i came here I didn't not even eat in home for once, so i promised. I ask Dihao to come find me and i accompany him dinner. So i just waited in house and chat with my girlfriend while download movie.
And about my problem, I have almost complaint my situation to most of the people i really care about. Seems everyone is giving me support. Thank you everyone. When my father's sister come back from work, she cook and we eat. I really dunno I should go help or just sit there and wait, but at last i just wait and eat only. During the dinner, really quite stress, because she keep on asking me to eat more cook a lot of dishes. I been force to add-on rice. After that i do really vomit out all the rice. When i eating, i can feel that she keep on look at me. I really don't know why. It seems like putting pressure on me. After eating i just faster wash the bowl and go back to the room.
Luckily tomorrow Jason is still in Singapore, so i asked him out for movie. "The Amazing Spiderman" After that i just call Joey and talk while watching HK drama. Seems like there is a new TVB drama and is about SDU, 1 episode per week only, but really quite nice, a lot of action, gun shooting! *biang biang* Is like a movie because is around 1hour plus for one episode, and there is only one story in a episode and is not continues. Every week there will be new story!
That's all for today.
MQ. Siow
No comments:
Post a Comment