Is been awhile since my last post. Can say that I'm too busy or maybe I just too lazy to blog after I started to work. Too much thing I need to complained but all those shit can past, I just left it behind and move forward. I had move forward for already few weeks, is just 1 more weeks than will be fully 1 month of work. BUT! problem is my salary release on 5 of every month, which mean this time I still need to survive for 2 more weeks and my money is running out!
Just hope it won't run out so soon!
Starting now there will a lot of things and appointment to do for my works, hopefully I can handle it. For now there is still money problem for me so does the rent room thingy. But what Andy taught me, is just work, we do our work, and life too, everyday still need to live.
BTW! Today I watched Dark Knight Rises, It was great, love it. Mostly! Anne Hathaway aka the Cat women! she was so sexy! just really love her face and body! XD
Wiuwit! Sexy!
The Cat women!
Highly recommended! Must watch! Just too bad there don't have any extra scene after credit, but I sure there will have sequel for the dark knight. Will watch again! but is for the cat women!
Sunday is ending soon, and tomorrow need to go work AGAIN! :(
That's all for today.
MQ. Siow
No comments:
Post a Comment