I really quite shock, and there is no one mention about it. So i just kept silences. I thinking of telling the truth, but at last I just pretend nothing happened. I think this gonna be a bad image for them towards me. :-|
By the way, today I hang out with Dihao, Singapore is so crowded, really have no idea where come so much people. During the weekdays just have few little fish around. Orchard and Vivo is crowded with people. He thinking of watching a movie to waste time but as I thought all the ticket is sold out, only left with the first row. So we decided to sit Starbucks to spare out time.
We discuss about how girls look, he categorized into 4 which is very pretty, pretty, ugly, and cannot seen by people. LOL! There is no normal girl for him. For me, most of the girls are normal for me unless they really damn ugly. I always add something like below pretty or above normal. I do not like to really judge how people look because we can't control the look, it is born with it. Body shape i do really judge. Hahaha!
Hmm, this is sure a damn ugly bitch! No doubt!
That's all for today.
MQ. Siow
No comments:
Post a Comment